If you are interested in having a guest speaker for your school, organization, or company, please use the form below to contact me and include the proposed date and location of the event, topic, and audience. Respectfully, I ask that all requests are submitted at least one month in advance.
- Climate change
- Connecting with nature
- Species conservation
- Eco-friendly lifestyles
- British International School of Washington, Literacy Day, “Valuing Nature”
- Appalachian Audubon Society, Pennsylvania, “Climate Change and Antarctica”
- Endangered Species Protection Network, Washington DC, “Seabird Restoration in the Northeast US”
- Montgomery College, Maryland, “Surf – An Exchange about Climate Change and Coastlines”
- National Press Club, Washington DC, “Techniques for Communicating to a Mass Audience”
*I reserve the right to decline any invitations and will not accept requests on topics outside of my scope of understanding. I am not a scientist nor expert on certain matters but am well-versed in foundational understandings of the aforementioned topics.